21 and OVER
For large party inquiries please email us at:
Congrats to Firestone Walker and their 2011 Abacus for winning 1st Place in our Hard Liver Barleywine judging. 2nd place went Skookum's Barren Wood, 3rd place went to 10 Barrel's Honey Rye Bbl-aged Barleywine and an honorable mention to Big Time for their Old Wooly 2015! Thank you to everyone that came out this afternoon. Thank you those that are enjoying our barleywine festival! Hard Liver goes thru the weekend.
#hardliver2017 #firestonewalkerabacus2011 #skookum #10barrel #bigtime #brouwersevents #craftbeerlife
Our judges are getting up early to do some of the dirty work for you. What will be their top 3 barleywines? First place will be the holder of this beautifully punctured liver, made by our trophy and MannyP costume designer @katybc .
#isyourliverready #hardliver2017 #brouwersevents #barleywinefestival #sizeandnumber #craftbeerlife #letthegamesbegin #pnwstyle
It's that time of year again where we test your livers! Our Hard Liver Festival is this weekend starting Saturday, Feb. 25th - Sunday, Feb. 26th. A weekend where barleywine lovers, from the fresh new kids to the seasoned vets, come together to taste the decadent, rich, booziness of what is barleywine. Our doors open at 11am, but a line forms as early as 6am that morning with people waiting rain or shine to get in to try a few of the 40+ barleywines that we will have on draft (listed below).
1. 10 Barrel Honey Rye Bbl-Aged Barleywine ’16 (12%) Bend.
2. Alaskan Barleywine ’13 (10.7 %)
3. Anacortes Old Sebastes ’15 (9.9%)
4. Avery Hog Heaven ’16 Hoppy Barleywine (9.2%)
5. Ballast Point 3 Sheets Barrel-Aged Barleywine ’16 (10%)
6. Beachwood Annihilator Barleywine ’12 (12%) Long Beach
7. Belching Beaver The Damned Barrel-Aged Barleywine (11.9%) Vista
8. Big Sky Old Bluehair Barleywine ’11 (12%) Missoula
9. Big Time Old Wooly ‘15 (9.2%) Seattle
10. Black Raven Old Birdbrain ’13 (12.2%) Redmond
11. Boneyard Femur Barleywine (11%) Bend
12. Boulder Nihilist Barleywine ’16 (10.3%) Boulder
13. Boundary Bay Old Bounder ’15 (9.9%) Bellingham
14. Bridgeport Barleywine (9.2%) Portland
15. De Molen Bommen & Granaten’15 (15%)
16. Dieu du Ciel! Solstice d’Hiver ’15 (10.5%) Montreal
17. Dogfish Head Olde School Barleywine (15%) Milton
18. Ecliptic Bourbon Bbl-Aged Orange Giant Barleywine ’16 (13.8%)
19. Elysian Cyclops ’16 (9.85%) Seattle
20. Firestone Walker Abacus ‘11 (12.5%) Paso Robles
21. Firestone Walker Helldorado ’15 (13.2%) Paso Robles
22. Fish Brewing 10² Barleywine (10%) Olympia.
23. Fremont Brew 1000 ’15 (11.6%) Seattle
24. Great Divide Old Ruffian Barleywine ’14 (12.7%) Denver
25. Green Flash Sepia Frumento Bbl-Aged B-wine (13.5%) San Diego
26. Hair of the Dog Doggie Claws ’16 (11.5%) Portland
27. Holy Mountain Deadfall Whiskey Bbl-Aged Stock Ale ’16 (9%)Seattle
28. HUB Noggin Floggin Barleywine ’15 (11%) Portland
29. Gigantic MASSIVE! Bourbon Bbl-Aged Barleywine (13%) Portland
30. J.W. Lees Calvados Bbl-Aged Harvest Ale ’16 (11.5%) Manchester
31. Kulshan Oak-Aged Barleywine ’17 (12.88%) Bellingham
32. Lagunitas Olde Gnarleywine ’11 (10.6%) Petaluma
33. Laurelwood Barleywine ’16 (9.2%) Portland
34. Lost Abbey Angel’s Share ’13 (12.5%) San Diego
35. Melvin Coma Toast Barleywine ’16 (13%) Alpine
36. Midnight Sun Arctic Devil Oak-Aged Barleywine (13.2%) Anchorage
37. Moylan’s Old Blarney Bbl-Aged Barleywine ‘16 (10%) Novato
38. New Belgium LoF Blackberry Barleywine ’15 (10%) Fort Collins
39. North Fork Oak-Aged Spotted Owl Barleywine (12%) Deming
40. Oakshire Vintage Barleywine ’13 (10.1%) Eugene
41. Pike Old Bawdy Barleywine ’12 (9.9%) Seattle
42. Reuben’s Brews Bourbon Bbl-Aged Auld Heritage ’16 (10.8%)
43. Scuttlebutt Old No. 1 Barleywine (13.33%) Everett
44. Sierra Nevada Aged Bigfoot ’11 (9.6%) Chico
45. Silver City Old Scrooge ’16 (8.5%) Bremerton
46. Skookum Barren Wood Barleywine ’16 (10.4%) Arlington
47. Stone Old Guardian ’12 (11%) Escondido
48. Three Magnets Old Skook ’16 (12.5%) Olympia
Cheers to our family bottle shop @bottleworksbier to 18 years. Happy Anniversary! 🍻
SEAFOOD: Seared-rare Tombo tuna Niçoise salad with green beans, grape tomatoes, fingerling potatoes, boiled organic egg, and arugula with sherry vinaigrette.
#specialmenuitem #brouwerseats #itwhatsforlunch #dinnerideas #craftbeerbar #pnw #seattle #fremontrestaurant
Loading these up for the weekend. 😈
#ifyoudontknowyoubetterasksomebody #sizeandnumber #somanytinysnifters #theyresocutebutsoevil #hardliver2017 #brouwersevents #barleywinefestival
Since our Hard Liver Festival is coming up this weekend expect a lot of posts to get you excited for barleywines. Today is 20% off most of our bottles and we would like to feature these beautiful Thomas Hardy's Ale!
#englishstylebarleywine #englishwriter #legendary #bottlediscountmondays #craftbeerlife #brouwersevents #youwantthis
Hard Liver is this Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 25th-26th!
Listen to this podcast minisode from one of our extended family members, Jess, a server at Burgundian (our sister restaurant) from last year's Hard Liver Festival for what it's like to be a part of the fun and craziness of Hard Liver! 🍻
For more from Jess checkout
|Monday||11am - 12am|
|Tuesday||11am - 12am|
|Wednesday||11am - 12am|
|Thursday||11am - 12am|
|Friday||11am - 2am|
|Saturday||11am - 2am|
|Sunday||11am - 12am|
El Corazon is one of Seattle's premier music venues. With countless all ages shows and music of all styles. There is always something for everyone!
Concert venue and bar. We host a variety of events and musical experiences. Our programming is diverse and interesting.
The Baltic Room has been bringing you the best in music for the last sixteen years. The Baltic Room consistently exceeds the standards of all other nightclubs in town by offering the best local and National DJs.
Happy Hour 3 pm- 6 pm everyday.
Brewers of fine Northwest-style ales since 2007.
A cozy neighborhood bar. Righteous food. No attitude. Deck. Pong.
Highway 99 is an award-winning Juke Joint featuring the best of local and national blues artists, as well as popular local indie acts and performance art.
Who wants delicious Food and Beer?? You do.
Find us at 2 locations in Seattle! Magnolia: 3217 W. McGraw Street Seattle, WA Phinney Ridge: 6822 Greenwood Ave. North Seattle, WA